Product Use and Service Terms
"TLY", "we" provide users with TLY desktop and mobile applications and websites (applications and websites are collectively referred to as "services"). Here is a special reminder to you (user) before registering as a "TLY" user, please carefully read this "TLY Product Use and Service Terms" (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement"). This agreement stipulates the rights and obligations of the "TLY" service (hereinafter referred to as the "service") between "TLY" and the user. To ensure that you fully understand the terms of this agreement, please read carefully and choose to accept or not accept this agreement. Unless you accept all the terms of this agreement, you have no right to register, log in or use the services covered by this agreement. Your registration, login, and use behavior will be regarded as acceptance of this agreement, and you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
First, account registration
1. The user needs to register a "TLY" account before using this service, and the registration should use real personal information. "TLY" can change the way of account registration and binding according to product needs without prior notice to users.
2. In view of the binding registration method of "TLY" account, you agree that "TLY" will allow your e-mail address and mobile phone device identification code to be used for registration when registering.
3. When users register and use this service, "TLY" needs to collect personal information that can identify users so that they can contact users when necessary, or provide users with a better experience. The information collected by "TLY" includes but is not limited to the user's IP address, device identification code, and e-mail address. "TLY" agrees that the use of this information will be subject to the restrictions on the protection of users' personal privacy information in Article 9.
Second, account security
1. Once the user has successfully registered and become a "TLY" user, he will get a user name and password and have the right to log in to "TLY" at any time with his own user name and password.
2. The user is fully responsible for the security of the user name and password, and at the same time is fully responsible for all activities and events conducted under his user name.
3. Users shall not transfer or authorize others to use their own "TLY" account in any form without authorization.
4. If the user leaks the password, it may lead to unfavorable legal consequences. Therefore, no matter what the reason, the user's password security is threatened, you should contact "TLY" immediately, otherwise you will be responsible for the consequences.
3. User declaration and guarantee
1. The user promises that it is a civil subject with full capacity for civil conduct, and has the ability to conclude transactions and perform its obligations.
2. Users are obliged to provide their real information when registering, and to ensure the validity and safety of the content, and to ensure that "TLY" staff can get in touch with users through contact information. At the same time, users are also obliged to update the relevant registration information in time when the relevant information actually changes.
3. Any content that users access, upload, copy, publish, and disseminate involved in the process of using "TLY" shall not violate the relevant legal system of the British Virgin Islands, and shall not violate the relevant laws of the country where the line is located. Law, including but not limited to the following principles:
(1) Spreading violence, murder, terror or instigating crime;
(2) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the lawful rights and interests of others;
(3) Contains other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
4. Users shall not use the "TLY" account or this service to produce, upload, copy, publish, or disseminate content that interferes with the normal operation of "TLY" and infringes the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties, including but not limited to the following content :
(1) Contains abusive, intimidating, threatening, or defamatory content;
(2) Containing harassment, spam, malicious information, or deceptive information;
(3) Involving the privacy, personal information or data of others;
(4) Infringement of legal rights such as reputation rights, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, and trade secrets of others;
(5) Used for registration machines, posting machines, spam, mass external links, black hat SEO, and network attacks;
(6) For downloading by P2P tools such as BT, eMule, Thunder, FlashGet, Tor, etc.;
(7) Contain other information that interferes with the normal operation of this service and infringes on the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
Four. Service content
1. "TLY" service content is to provide you with network optimization services and related technical support services. Users have the right to legally use related products within the service period.
2. After purchasing the service, the user has the right to use the related products normally, continuously and stably, as well as the right to data encryption and privacy.
3. In order to prevent abuse, "TLY" has the right to filter user information flow and prohibit the publication or dissemination of any suspected illegal content (including but not limited to text, audio, pictures, videos, documents, etc.).
Five. Termination of service
1. In the following cases, "TLY" has the right to terminate the provision of services to users without warning.
(1) When the user violates the relevant provisions of this service agreement;
(2) When the information provided by the user contains false content;
(3) When the terms of service are terminated or updated, and the user expressly does not want to accept the new terms of service;
2. After the service is terminated, "TLY" has no obligation to retain or forward any information in or related to the original account for the user. For illegal acts, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies to pursue accountability in accordance with the law.
VI. Service changes and interruptions
1. In case of force majeure, users need to agree that "TLY" will change or interrupt some or all of the network services. Force majeure accidents refer to unforeseen and insurmountable objective events, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, epidemics, etc., as well as social events such as wars, turmoil, government actions, interruption of telecommunications trunk lines, hackers, and network congestion , Technical adjustments of the telecommunications sector, etc. The party who suffers from force majeure or accidents shall not bear any responsibility.
2. "TLY" needs to periodically or irregularly check or update the platform that provides network services. If such circumstances cause the interruption of network services within a reasonable period of time, "TLY" does not need to bear any responsibility for this.
VII. Modification of Terms of Service
1. "TLY" has the right to update and revise the terms of service, which involves important terms updates, "TLY" will try to notify users. If the notification is missed due to user contact error or technical network failure, no further notice will be given.
2. If you do not agree to the modification of the terms of service made by "TLY", the user must stop using the relevant service.
3. If the user continues to use the related services, it will be deemed that the user has accepted the modification made by "TLY" to these terms of service.
8. Disclaimer and Compensation Statement
1. If "TLY" has clearly stated that its service provision method has changed and reminded the user to pay attention to matters, all consequences arising from the user's failure to operate as required shall be borne by the user.
2. The user expressly agrees that the risks of using "TLY" will be entirely borne by him, and all consequences arising from his use of "TLY" shall also be borne by him.
3. The user agrees to protect and maintain the interests of "TLY" and other users, because the user's use of "TLY" is illegal, untrue, improper, infringes on the legitimate rights and interests of third parties, or the user violates the terms of this agreement The user agrees to be liable for damages caused by any terms of "TLY" and any other third parties.
Nine. Privacy Statement
1. Scope of application:
(1) Personal registration information provided upon request when users register for a "TLY" account;
(2) When the user uses the "TLY" service, "TLY" will record the user's usage log, including but not limited to data such as IP address and equipment used.
2. Information use:
(1) "TLY" will not sell or lend the user's personal information to anyone unless the user's permission is obtained in advance.
(2) "TLY" also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell, or disseminate users' personal information by any means. If anyone is engaged in the above activities, once discovered, "TLY" will cooperate with law enforcement agencies to pursue accountability.
(3) For the purpose of improving service to users, "TLY" may provide users with better services by analyzing users' usage information, including but not limited to issuing product and service information to users, or sharing information with "TLY" partners in order to They send users information about their products and services.
3. Information disclosure, users’ personal information will be partially or fully disclosed under the following circumstances:
(1) Disclosure to a third party with the consent of the user;
(2) Disclosure to a third party or administrative or judicial organization in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of the administrative or judicial organization;
(3) If users violate the relevant laws of the British Virgin Islands or website policies, they need to disclose to a third party;
(4) In order to provide the products and services requested by the user, the user's personal information must be shared with a third party;
(5) Other disclosures deemed appropriate by "TLY" in accordance with laws or website policies;
(6) For the personal information provided by users when using "TLY", "TLY" will strictly fulfill the relevant confidentiality agreement.
For more details about privacy, please refer to the Privacy Statement.
If you wish to apply for a refund, you can contact us for a refund within 72 hours of purchasing the TLY service and within 2G of the usage data. We hope you are completely satisfied with our service. TLY reserves the right to suspend, terminate or refuse to provide services to anyone at any time for any reason. Accounts deleted due to violation of our terms of service will not be refunded.
Subscriptions purchased through iTunes / App Store are subject to the iTunes / App Store refund policy. This means that if you purchase the service directly through iTunes / App Store, we cannot grant a refund-you must contact iTunes / App Store support.
1. "TLY" solemnly reminds users to pay attention to the clauses in this agreement that exempt "TLY" from liability and limit user rights. Please read carefully and consider the risks independently. Minors should read this agreement accompanied by a legal guardian.
2. The validity, interpretation and dispute resolution of this agreement apply to the laws of the British Virgin Islands. If any dispute or controversy occurs between the user and "TLY", it should first be settled through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, the user agrees to submit the dispute or dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the "TLY" British Virgin Islands court.
3. Regardless of any clause in this agreement that is invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining clauses are still valid and binding on both parties.
4. The final interpretation right of this agreement belongs to "TLY", and all interpretation and modification rights are reserved.
The date of revision of this agreement: January 1, 2022